Saturday, March 05, 2005

Stop whining...take ACTION!

I've been doing my share of showing you my anger and whining, but now it's time to straighten up and take action. After all, what good is all that negativity going to do?!
I've been searching the net and writing some emails to find out answers. What's that statement; it's not over until the fat lady sings...or something like that. LOL
Today I received a reply back and I'm encouraged and excited. I even took Shasta out for a nice romp out in the cold. Brrrrr...But it felt good for both her and me and we enjoyed ourselves. She tends to take on my moods and when I feel down, she's close beside me and doesn't leave my side. Course she has learnt that from when I'm sick and having a hard flare time too. So today, I decided to treat her by getting out and playing in this little field nearby.
I've always said that when things look grim, there is always a light of good, just sometimes you have to look harder for it than others. Today I got that glimpse of light.
It came from the Dog Legislation Council of Canada. You'll notice I put up two brand new links on my page,
Dog Legislation counsel of Canada and Banned Aid. Both excellent sites and I hope you click on them, and be prepared for a LOT of addictive reading.
We might have lost round one, but the fights not over and I'm kicking myself (not too hard though) for allowing myself to lose faith in a time of despair. Not any more though, ROUND TWO is about to begin. Hopefully you join the bandwagon if you haven't already done so.
Tah tah...Shasta needs some lovin'.

No comments: