Sunday, March 13, 2005

If You Need a Giggle...Julian will ALWAYS Provide...


Always Smiling and Laughing Posted by Hello
This is my youngest grandson, Julian! He has an addictive smile and laugh and very outgoing, yet he is the easiest child I know to take care of. He has quite the imagination and doesn't need constant attention. He is just as happy to play on his own contentedly as he is to socialize.
He's going to be quite creative as already he has drawn a mural on his bedroom wall with crayons. (Not to worry...a quick spray of WD40 wipes it off in a jiffy.) He has always loved music and sings and dances to it. Some very inventive moves, I must say, but he holds a beat. LOL
He loves his sleep overs at Gramma's house and loves all of gramma's pets. Mommy and Daddy bought Jonathan a baby Betta for his birthday and Julian is so giving that he gave the fish his whole apple, with the exception of a couple of little bites he took before hand. Little did he know Mommy had taken it out of the fish bowl, but he told me Bluey made it all gone. LOL
You will rarely see him sad or angry...unless Shasta licks him too much. She ADORES him! But other than that it's only for the shortest time when he gets an 'ouwie', but once kissed he feels much better and says, 'Thank you'. He very effectionate and loves to help me around the house, (I give him small jobs), and he isn't a child that gets into everything...not at Gramma's house anyway.
I feel so fortunate that I have two wonderful grandkids and they fill me with so much love.I could go on forever...but then that would be bragging now wouldn't it. ;)

No comments: