Sunday, March 20, 2005

Motherhood comes later to some than others...


Baby Lucy Posted by Hello
I have a girlfriend, that as much as she loves Shasta, always has told me that "If I had a dog, it would be a DOG, not a dog thinking it was a person." Well, she finally has a puppy and she has called it Lucy. She's adorable, as you can see from her pic...but now you tell me...will this pup think itself as a pup, or a baby human? From what I can tell, not only from this latest pic, but also all the previous pics, Lucy will definately have human characteristics.
When motherhood strikes and the maternal intinct kicks in, all logic is lost and that DOG becomes a baby. In all fairness to Linda though, she will be an excellent mother and I'm glad to be Auntie Conners to my new neice.
What a difference a baby makes in ones life, no matter what species it is. *giggle*

No comments: