Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sooooo Happy to be SIMPLE...

Incase anyone is wondering why I don't include comments on my blogs... It's quite simple. I've been to some blogs that have comments, and some of them turn into a long drawn out threads, that it would tire me out to keep up with.
My life is not totally dedicated to my blog. My views are my own. You may not agree, but that's NOT my problem. I've got too many other things in my life than dedicating it to explaining why I make a peticular blog.
I've said in my profile, that life is too precious to have to explain oneself, and I like to take each day as it comes. Geez...it would be like being married again! Explaining and have to justify every statement I make. My Blog is just a fun blog that I can rant, babble or be playful.
So, if that makes me simple minded to some of you...so be it. I'm enjoying myself...and to me, that's what my blogs are about. ME!

Oh what the heck...nobody ever does anyway. *giggle* Go ahead if you must.

No comments: