Saturday, June 25, 2005

Update on Video Presentation

I just thought I'd let you know that the video presentation is near completion and should be up very soon. Thanks to all that send me all the wonderful pic's. Without them, it wouldn't have been such a huge success. I really had fun doing this project and hope everybody get's to watch it...not only dog lovers, but everybody in general. I think you will enjoy it, and some of you may learn something from it.
I do hope that those of you sceptical of Pit bulls will take the time to view it. This shows their true nature, unlike what you hear of in the newspapers.
For the people that have read my blog and hear me talking about my Shasta and think I'm different from other Pit owners...well, that is just so untrue and this video proves this. I'm not going to give the ending away, but I get goose bumps when I watch it. (good goose bumps) LOL
So without saying any more, I will let you know when it ups and invite 'everyone' to view it.

No comments: