Thursday, June 09, 2005

New Project...but need Your Help!

I'm making a video to put up on my page and I need pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
It's regarding the positive side of the Pit bull breeds. I'm looking for cute pictures. Pictures with Pits and their owners. Pits and their friends. Pits with children. Pits with other animals. Funny Pits. Silly Pits. Pits dressed up in clothes. If you have any pictures you would like to contribute, you can email me at
no1conners@yahoo.ca with the header saying 'Pit Pics'.
Come on Pittie owners and lovers, see if you can make me dream nothing but Pits and I'll let you know when it's done and up. It's for the breeds.
Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Guitartists said...

You can take any pics you want from http://www.angelwolfstudio.com/bridget.htm to use for your project. I have a roll I need to get developed.... I may have a couple more then :) I'll let ya know.

Conners said...

FANNNNNTASTIC!!! The more the better! For people who have this false image of them, I want them to see the wonderful, loving, comical side that we do. Thanks and *hugs*