Wednesday, June 15, 2005

REMINDER! Lots of GREAT PICS...but MORE is Better...

I want to thank all the wonderful people who have contributed so many WONDERFUL and utterly fantastic pic's of pitties. I'm collecting quite a pile, but I sure could use a lot more. I want to blow people away for those that aren't familair how loving, loyal and comical these wonderful breeds actually are.
These pictures are from responsible owners and you will not find a vicious one in the bunch. This is the TRUE nature of our dogs that have not been taught to be vicious or mean as we do not abuse our pet family, but rather love them...and in return, they will go out of their way to please us, entertain us and simply give their all for us.
Please don't be shy. If you have pictures, don't hestitate to send them. I'm still waiting for as many as I can get.
Send them to
no1conners@yahoo.ca and in the subject header, put Pit Pics. I know this will be worth the wait and let everyone know when it is completed. So come on...keep these wonderful picture coming.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart from Shasta and I and al of the other pitties that we are trying to break the myth and the false bad reputation of this very loyal breed.

No comments: