Friday, April 08, 2005

Pit Bull Hater Not Censored

Well, I guess we can't all agree and that's just fine with me. After all, that's what makes life interesting and not robotic.
When I looked in my guest book today, there is a message I certainly didn't expect. Not in the way it was written anyway. It took me back a little at first, but as I thought about it, as adamant as I am against 'bill 132', I'm sure there are people just as unwavering for the bill.
This person seems to think I will erase his/her post from my guest book, but I think it's entitled its spot there. After all, there are no obscenities and no worse than what I say when I post about Michael Bryant. (BTW Pit Bull Hater, you spelt Bryant wrong, but I sure you were pretty angry at the time and I won't hold that against you. My spelling isn't the greatest neither.) *giggle* So not only am I not going to delete your message, I thought I'd actually post about it to show I am not against freedom of speech. Thanks for visiting and viewing my blog.

No comments: