Thursday, April 21, 2005

Busy doing nothing...but Everything!

One day I just must take a break for doing domestic things, like cleaning the apartment or shopping for some groceries...maybe throw in a load of laundry or five. It's been so hectic doing 'important' things. Every day I go and look out for that poor lost dog I posted about before with Shasta. I put some dog food around the garbage bins where he was searching for last I saw him. Then I made a trail of food that leads to my patio where he will find a large plastic container of food and fresh water each day. I only saw him about once a week, so I figure he searches a different territory each day. Nothing showed up with his discription at the Animal Care Centre and if he was let go on purpose, nobody would leave his tags on, on his collar. Each day I worry about him and hopefully he found his way home...but I wish I knew that for a fact.
Another thing I'm working on is my new homepage,
Conners Wonderland. If I didn't have a clue about html, I'm learning from trial and error. LOL So many idea's in my mind, but getting them into a page...well lets just say, it's going to take time.
Once I get started on it, it doesn't seem like I've been on there all that long, but when I look outside, I noticed I missed the day go by.
Yesterday it rained buckets from the sky. All the dog food I laid out got soggy from the rain, so I had to put out somemore. If he happens to come to my patio, I have Shasta's spare leash on a chair, just where his head would go down for the food and I never walk without a pouch full of food incase I run across him unexpctedly. I can find the anxiety inside me growing. It's all in his hand now and pray that he will come again soon. Like NOW would be ideal! Shasta is always waiting to let me know if she spots him.
I feel like I'm coming down withsomethingThe acid reflux is getting worse and I feel like I'm about to vomit. Sure signs of stress, but no doctor anymore. I will have to try to get to a walkin clinic within the next few days. An early night might help too as I've been trying to figure out html and next thing I know the birds are chirping and when looking through the window, notice its beginning to get light ouside all ready.
Ysterday I got the dishes in the sink ready to wash them, but it didn't happen. It's not all computers and lost dogs taking up my time, but my daughter sometimes need me to come over and watch the kids while her and my son-in-law work at the same times. Baby sitting is fun and I love doing it, but there are days, I really need that push to put my clothes on and get going. I think it's time for me to take care of me.
I haven't hear an reply about my Dad neither. Is he critical? Is he doing a bit better? I have no way of finding out as I email, but get nothing in response. Too many unanswered questions and no way for me to find out. That's the biggest problem of them all. Family and friends ask if I've heard back yet and it's a simple, 'No! Nothing yet.' I need some answers to questions where there probably aren't any...but that would be better to hear that, than nothing at all.

No comments: