Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'M BACK! and a INTRO!!!

Wow! It seems an eternity has gone by without my computer working. I keep thinking, "But I HAVE to post THIS...it's sooo important!" Then something else would happen and I'd think the same. Well finally, I will be able to catch you up on the Pit bull happenings recently. I'm EXCITED about being back!
But for now I just wanted you to know I'm back and for now, I'd like to introduce you to a very good friend of mine that only just started her Website and Blogger while I couldn't get on my sites. She only lives walking distance from me and we walk our dogs together and take our dogs to training together.
I'm glad to see some of you have already visited her site and left comments, so PLEASE, if you haven't already, go visit http://pitbulljungle.blogspot.com/ . I will be putting up her links for both her blog and her website as Lindy and I have gone to City Hall together to fight for the bylaws. We've both been in the Bow Wow Pow Wow's, which is how I met her in the first place and when it comes to animals rights and the BSL, she's a fighter and it's great to have her on our side.

No comments: