Saturday, February 18, 2006

*sigh* If I HAD brains...I'd forget where I put them anyway!

I've been forgetting a LOT of things lately. That nothing new for me, but sometimes it's worse than others.
Last week, I received a phone call from Lindy asking me if I was ready to go? Puzzled, I asked her to go where? She must of thought I was joking around and said, 'To training!' Now I'm totally confused and said, 'Training isn't until Saturday!' She says, 'Yeah, and today is Saturday!'
To me I don't remember the week going by so quickly and it sure as heck couldn't have been Saturday as it seemed like just a few days ago was Saturday. That when I want to give my head a real shake.
Quite often I can laugh about the confusion and even the cognative problem that sometimes occurs, but other times enough is enough! Between the Chronic Fatigue and the malfuntioning brain, I just want to lock myself up and go into hibernation until it all returns.
I made a Valentines picture of Shasta and I did remember to put it on her Dogster (I guess 1/4 of my brain must have been working), but did I put it on my blog? NO! And I feel so bad that I could forget something like that!!!
One of my most loved of all and I forgot. I feel like such a BAD Mommy!!!
Well, it's not Feb. 14th anymore and definitely not Valentines, so I have a choice. I can let it pass as if it wasn't important (which isn't true)...or I could be late and say I'm sorry Shasta but Mommy totally forgot and here it is now. So THAT's what I'm going to do...because my baby girl deserves her day on my blog, even if I'm late.


"I bought my true love a beautiful collars for Valentines because she deserves all the very best!"

5 comments:

Amstaffie said...

Oh Shasta! I just love your new collar! It looks so pretty on you. I absolutely love that picture, you are such a model superstar!

Luv u!!!!
Andee
&
Storm

Conners said...

Well I have another surprise for you Auntie Andee, but Mommy says shhhh...because she wants to post it on her blog first.
I said MOMMY! I WANT Auntie Andee and Storm to KNOW!!! And she said, they will know, just let mommy post it first and they will know FOR SURE! Mommy knows best, so I guess I better not say anything, but Auntie Andee, I MISSED you and Storm when you were gone for sooo long. I wanted to swim the lake and run to your house to make sure everything was ok, but mommy says it's not as close as it looks when you are looking at a map. She said I would be running for weeks or months.
I don't understand because you only live about 8 inches from our place. *sigh*

IndyPindy said...

Awwww,you look so pretty Shasta! I hope you had a great Valentine's day!

My mom made a funny picture of me, come see it!

pitbulljungle said...

Pretty pretty Shasta!

Conners said...

*giggle* I DID see it Indy. Were you sticking out your tongue at me or Shasta???
And Shasta says to say thanks to both of you too. She says both Indy and Brutus are both her Valentines hotties. I was so surprised to hear her say such a thing! Goodness they grow up fast!