Friday, February 24, 2006

Money can't buy health and life...only God can.

Dear Lindy,
My dear friend Lindy and her boyfriend, Marc lost their wonderful boy, Zeus yesterday. No amount of money that she paid out could correct what was wrong with him.
We fight and fight for the bullies, yet when sickness comes, there is nothing any human can do. It's in God's hands and He knows when it is time.
While Lindy grieves, my tears greives with her. My only relief is that God knows what He is doing and he loves Zeus even more than any person as he is God's creature.
Now he plays in Rainbow Bridge or where ever God places his 'special' creatures. I know the love of God would give them an existance of their own as He gave us these companions to love and they give us back unconditional love. That has to be a gift from God.
Lindy, I love you Lady! As much as you grieve now, you will rember the hapy and wonderful times with him and he will always live on in your memories and your heart forever. He will NEVER been gone!
All my love,
Conners

4 comments:

pitbulljungle said...

Thanks Connie. I'm still crying, but maybe this was a better cry. I want to thank you for all that you have done for me.

Conners said...

You'll continue to cry while you grieve as we have with each passing fur fam that has left us. But then God heals that void in our heart and fills it with delightful memories. Every once in a while I still shed a tear for a loved one that left me years ago, not because I know they aren't happy where they are, but just because I miss them.
I always remind myself, they aren't far away and one day we will be together again over abundant.
God will have to provide us with golden carts to pull themm across the Bridge with us, as how do we carry all our passed kids in our arms. Everything from large horses to small kritters. Oh what a wonderful family we have waiting for us and none of them in pain or suffering like the way they left us.
It's these thoughts that help me through the greiving process.
Take care of the kids you have now and know Zeas will be part of you once again.
*hugs*
Connie

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Conners, it is so very kind of you to love and care for your friend especially at a sad time such as this.

So sorry to hear of your dear friends loss of Zeus. I can only hope that they will feel better soon and that Zeus is in a happy and safe place.

Conners said...

Thank you Furkids.
It's always hard watching your dear friends grieving and you know that they have to, yet you want so much to make their pain go away.
I know that's not possible and all things have a process and takes time.
Zeus is sweet and dear. I say is, in present form, as his body may be finished, but his spirt and memories will always remain.
The irronic part of this, is that we fight so hard to save the bullies from death because of the BSL here in Ontario, yet illness can rob you just as quickly.
Lindy is a dear, sweet friend with a heart as big as a mountain. She fights daily, just as I do and all the others to do our part against fighting the BSL, not just for us, but for all dogs that are put in the position of BSL. She's also a recuer of animals of all types.
She, just as me, watch our families get smaller and smaller with each one as
special' as the next.
She never complains, but does what ever she can to save anything that is hurt or suffering and that includes human suffering too.
It's very hard to see someone with such great compasion with a broken heart. I'm very fortunate she is my friend and I love her with all my heart. When she hurts, I hurt. I think you understand that as much as I do Furkids. But thank you for your kind words and your support.