Monday, February 06, 2006

Rewards come in many forms...

This may not seem 'Special' to many of you, but I'm estatic! Rewards come in many forms, and I receive email quite often from someone that was at my web site and have a question about the law or ask for help. It's a good feeling that they feel free to come to me, although there are times I wish I could give a different answer to them and feel bad when I know it's not what they were hoping to hear.
But yesterday, I received a different kind of reward that came in the form of an Award. It's beautiful and I LOVE it, so naturally I made a a very special page just for it. I also received a very nice compliment from the person that gave it to me. She said she was very surprised I didn't have more. Just the thought that someone would go through my site and think to give me something special brightened my day.
When I had my other web site on Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue so many years ago when it was still relatively unknow, I received many. But because of the type of site I have now, an award page was not something I was expecting.
If you would like to take a peek, it's at my Award Page. I hope you do, it's BEAUTIFUL and very appropropriate for my cause.

2 comments:

pitbulljungle said...

Awesome job Conners! I didn't even know that they did that sort of thing. Keep up the good work. Your website is the greatest.....So far, wait for mine to keep going. ;-) *hugs*

Conners said...

Oh sure they do, but they tended to be for different types of sites. I don't recall the Pittie sites having them.
Tell you what, when I get my graphics program and you keep doing such a good job on yours, I'll surprise you one day. Won't tell you with what though or it won't be a surprise. hehehehe