Wednesday, April 12, 2006

DEAL...sealed with a kiss

This is Auntie Em of Merlin Munchies and Shasta and they were talking about a new product called Shasta Snacks. Naturally, Auntie Em wants to include Shasta's favorites in this specially designed product, so they both had to discuss what these treats should include.

Auntie Em also tell's Shasta that she is making her the Official Taste Tester of 'Shasta Snacks' and that she will get paid for doing her job...paid in cookies.



After much discussion and with questions answered. The two of them needed to sign the deal. Shasta did that in the only way she knew how and that was sealed with a kiss. A done deal!



Congratulations Auntie Em and Shasta on your new venture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee - what cute girls ;) Shasta you know your Auntie Em is busy fighting the good fight but hasn't forgot about your special namesake cookies. Maybe you should have your friends vote about the flavour . .. peanut butter for sure, then what . . .bananas? carob? yogurt? cranberries? so many possibilites . . .and the shape - we;ll have to go pick out a very special cookie cutter! I was thinking a STAR!!!

Conners said...

Oh Aunie Em! Auntie Em!!!! Mommy said I could reply!!!! Don't we both kinda look the same. The same smile. The same kiss. I love you sooooo much!!!
Boy do I know you work hard and it's all for us and the bunnies and Dexter Piggy Pants. If I was to make a cookie for you, it would have be be a big heart!!!! BOL
You know I love banana and mommy has given me yogurt (fruit at the bottom), *slurp* I've never had carob as mommy is allergic to chocolate and her doctor told her to buy carob instead and it tastes the same. She said he lied as it tasted YUCKY!!! I must have had cranberries at Christmas or thanksgiving, but I'm not sure.
The way I would love it the most is...if YOU surprise me!
You make me feel VERY special and I'm glad because you know why? You are very special to me and I love that you sit on the floor with me the whole time you're over!!!
I love you Auntie Em!!!!
*kisses* Shasta