Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shasta's EARLY Birthday Present

I had previously written about Louise from http://www.allforpaws.ca/ and that she has kindly created a doggy t-shirt for the DLCC and $5.00 from each shirt will be going to the legal challenge fund! We've since become friends and I can tell you her fight against the BSL and the ban is as firm as mine and finding out a lot of great advice for me.



Well, I couldn't help but join the bandwagon and order one for Shasta too. I have to say, they look and feel terrific and Shasta LOVES hers.

It was suppose to be a birthday present for her this Friday, but once I opened the package, you can imagine the excitement that I had to put it right on her. Well, there goes the 'surprise', but I don't think she much cares if I rewrap it just so she can open it again. LOL

The guality of the t-shirts are excellent. I've washed Shasta's a couple of times now and they always look picture perfect when I put it back on her. I love that they have the longer sleeve which will really benefit come the snow. Shasta loses heat very quickly and NEEDS to be dressed for winter. The saying always make people laugh and who can be afraid of a bullie you're giggling at even with the muzzle on in public.

If I wasn't absolutely delighted with the t-shirt, I wouldn't be writing to recommend for all you dog owners to order some for your dogs too. Shasta loves it. I love it and at the same time you are helping out the Defence Fund which is badly in need of our funds.





HAPPY 'EARLY' 4th BIRTHDAY my precious one!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From all the Philippine native dogs, aww, awww, awww! That's Happy birthday, Shas! :-)


Hi, Connie. Haven't had time to update my blog. I'm currently doing follow-ups on a case concerning a zoo feeding live goats, etc to crocodiles.

It was televised and written about. Hope this will have a happy ending!

Enjoy shasta's cake! :-)


In Him,

greg

Amstaffie said...

Happy late b-day Shasta!!!
&
Happy early b-day Conners!!!

xoxo,
Storm
&
Andee

IndyPindy said...

Happy Birthday Shasta!

Sorry I haven't been around much. My mom has been REALLY busy with rescue stuff, she had to take over a program that someone else had been in charge of. Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and you look great, the shirt is adorable!

P.S. My mom loves the shirt, but Huskies are too hairy to wear shirts. And we would rip them off.

Conners said...

Thanks all for the happy warm wishes both from Shasta and me.
3 birthdays in a row is exausting, so since mine is the 3rd one, all I wanted to do is sleep.
Shasta had a leash, muzzle free day for the first time in over a year and you can read all about it in her diary at Dogster.
Hopefully this is simply the 'Play and you Pay' after all the excitement and not the CFS setting in.
We had a RIOT!!!

Greg, I'm still getting caught up myself and it looks like you're on another dangerous mission already.
I wish you God speed and safety to you, the crew and the animals.

Indy...my sweet lovable husky. If Shasta had a coat like yours, she would have no need for clothes. LOL But you see, Shasta has as much hair as a tiny chi only she's much bigger.
No appologies needed for your mom. She is doing what needs to be done just as Greg is. Rescueing comes before blogging!!!!