Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All askals go to heaven

While we continue to fight the good fight of the breed bans, there is another type of fight going on to save dogs in another part of the world. I'm proud to be able to call Greg a friend.

He and the others have been months undercover working to put the dog traders in jail where they rightfully belong. It's horrifying what he see's and has to stomach while pretending to be a buyer himself and with the group of people that he works closely with. While he observes the revolting cruelties involved to the dogs and sometimes other animals as well, he says it is nothing in compared to what the innocent dogs go through. His reward is saving as many dogs as possible and putting these monsters behind bars.

Please visit his blog to see what he is currently doing and please pray that he and the others stay safe in the dangerous work they place themselves in to save these dogs.

http://allaskalsgotoheaven.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Animal welfare advocate said...

Hi Connie,

It wasn't you. It was me who deleted that post. I thought it might cause confusion if my bosses will see it. You know, why not post OUR website. :-).

Hope you understand. But you have all the authority to post in my blog, don't be discouraged. :-)

Salamat!

In HIm,

greg

Conners said...

Oh good! I thought my brain was really getting confused and deleteing what I shouldn't.
I thought since it was a petition it might be helpful to get your government involved, but understand the situation better now.
Stay safe and lets hear more from you. I finally figured out how to load your pictures.
:)

IndyPindy said...

Hi Connors,

There is a "dangerous breed ban" in Washington, DC. That can be expanded to pretty much any breed. Pitt Bulls are banned in one county in our state.

Some home insurance companies won't insure people who have Siberian Huskies. We also just want to educate people about BSL in general. Don't worry about it too much, I think we may just design our own stickers on Cafe Press. Thanks!